You must run an SQL script against the AirWatch Database to create the Common Name. Use the generated CN to create the root and intermediate certificates for Remote Management v4.1.
Download the Remote Management v4.1 Certificate Generator.
To create the Common Name.
- Open the Remote Management v4.1 Certificate Generator.
- Select the Question Mark button.
- Copy the displayed text. This text is the SQL script to run against the AirWatch Database.
- On the AirWatch Database server, open SQL Server Management Studio.
- Create a query with the copied text.
On the fist line of the query, replace the NULL value with the GroupID for the customer type OG that you want to use. The OG you choose must be a customer type, it cannot be of any other type including global, partner, container, and so on.
DECLARE @GroupID NVARCHAR(20) = NULL;
DECLARE @GroupID NVARCHAR(20) = 'RemoteManagement';
- In the Results, copy the created Common Name.
The Common Name is used to generate the root and intermediate certificates for Remote Management v4.1. For more information, see Generate the Remote Management v4.1 Certificates.