Your Apple Server Token file is valid for one year, after which time you must renew it.
- Log into the Apple Deployment Programs site and select Get Started for the Device Enrollment Program.
- Confirm your identity with a verification code by selecting the phone number to receive the four-digit code and select Send. When received, enter the code. Select Continue.
- Select Manage Servers from the left panel.
- Select the Server Name of your MDM server with the token file you want to renew.
- Select Generate New Token > Generate and Download Server Token.
- Select Done > OK.
Navigate to the DEP settings page in the AirWatch Console.
- Go to Groups & Settings > All Settings > Devices & Users > Apple > Device Enrollment Program.
Select the Renew button.
Upload your newly generated server token.