After you generate a JCCH Gléas certificate, AirWatch can be configured to communicate with JCCH.
- Navigate to Devices > Certificates > Certificate Authorities.
- Click Add.
- Select JCCH Gléas from the Authority Type drop-down menu.
- Enter a unique name and description that identifies the JCCH certificate authority in the Certificate Authority and Description fields.
In the Server URL field enter the URL of your JCCH instance.
This is the web endpoint that AirWatch will use to submit requests and issue certificates.
- Select the Upload button in the Client Certificate field and upload the new certificate from the location on your PC to which it has been saved.
- Click Save.
- Click Test Connection when complete to verify the test is successful. An error message appears indicating the problem if the connection fails.