You can export a signed profile from Apple Configurator (or IPCU) directly to the AirWatch Console.
To upload a profile:
- Configure supervision and management settings in Apple Configurator (or IPCU).
- Export and save the newly created profile to somewhere easily accessible on your computer.
- Navigate to Devices > Profiles & Resources > Profiles within the AirWatch Console and select Upload.
- Enter the Managed By group and select Upload to locate and upload the profile exported from Apple Configurator (or IPCU). Click Continue .
- Enter the general profile description, including name, description, and assigned organization groups.
- Click Save & Publish to send the profile down to assigned devices.