While a manual sync can be issued at any time, AirWatch syncs with DEP-enrolled devices every 24 hours. Configure the sync schedule by accessing the DEP Scheduler in the AirWatch Console. The schedule setting is only available to System Administrators at the Global organization group level.
- Navigate to Groups & Settings > All Settings > Admin > Scheduler.
- Select Add Schedule > Device Enrollment Program Updates.
- Create a name and description for the task.
- Determine the recurrence type.
- Determine the range for the schedule.
- Select Save to add this schedule to the list.