To enroll an iOS device, you or your end users need the following information. The information the users need depends on whether you associated an email domain to their environment as part of auto discovery.
If an email domain is associated to your environment, users will need:
- Email address – Email address associated to your organization. For example, JohnDoe@acme.com.
- QR Code – Users can scan a QR code generated from the AirWatch Console and received through email.
- Apple ID – This Apple ID is needed for each user performing agent-based enrollment.
If an email domain is not associated to your environment, users will need:
- Email address
- Enrollment URL – This URL is unique to your organization's enrollment environment and takes the user directly to the enrollment screen. For example, https://<environment name>.com/enroll.
- Group ID – This Group ID associates a user's device with their corporate role and is defined in the AirWatch Console for a given organization group. Point to the organization group drop-down menu to see the Group ID of the current group.
- Apple ID – An Apple ID is needed for each user performing agent-based enrollment.