Compliance profiles are created and saved in the same manner as Auto and Optional device profiles.
- Navigate to Devices > Profiles & Resources > Profiles, then select Add, then Add Profile, then select a platform.
- Select a Name for your compliance profile that you can recognize later.
- In the General profile tab, select 'Compliance' in the Assignment Type drop-down setting.
- Complete the remaining General and Payload settings.
- When finished, select Save & Publish.
For step-by-step instructions on completing a device profile, see Add General Profile Settings
Next, you must select this profile in your compliance policy.
- Navigate to Devices > Compliance Policies > List View and select Add, then select a platform.
- Define the Rules and select Next.
- In the Actions tab, make the following selections.
- Set the first drop-down menu to 'Profile'.
- Set the second drop-down menu to 'Install Compliance Profile'.
- Set the third drop-down menu to the device profile you named in step 2.
- Select Next and proceed configuring the remaining settings including Assignment and Summary tabs.
- Save the compliance policy by selecting Finish or Finish and Activate.
For step-by-step instructions on completing a compliance policy, see Add a Compliance Policy.