You can compare the permissions settings of any two Administrator roles for the sake of accuracy or to confirm your deliberate settings differences. Compare two Admin Roles with the Compare Roles tool.
- Navigate to Accounts > Administrators > Roles.
- Locate any two listed roles, including roles that appear on different pages, and select those roles.
Select Compare. The Compare Roles page displays featuring a list of categories. Selecting a specific category on the left populates all the details of that category on the right.
- Role subcategories can be viewed in the right panel by selecting the Details link to the far-right side. Collapse the role subcategory by selecting the Hide link.
- There is an All category in the left panel that, when selected, displays all the parent categories on the Compare Roles page. When you enter a search parameter in the Search Resources bar, the right panel only displays matching category and resources listings.
- The search function is persistent. This persistence means that if you have a parameter in the Search Resources bar, selecting the All category displays only the matching categories and resources. The search function is persistent even after you select specific resources and make Read and Edit selections.