- Ensure that your current active organization group is correct for the TOU you are creating.
- Enter a unique Name of the new TOU. The Type of TOU is pre-populated as Enrollment.
- Choose Any for the settings Platforms, Device Ownership, and Enrollment Type if your TOU applies to any kind of device for that category.
- If you prefer to specify a device type, you can select one or more of these categories and define the limitations specific to your TOU.
- If you select Selected Platform option, then choose your desired platforms from the list that appears. Your TOU applies to the device platforms you select, excluding all others.
- If you select Selected Ownership Types option, then you must choose your desired ownership from the list that appears. Your TOU applies to the ownership types you select, excluding all others.
- If you select Selected Enrollment Types option, then you must choose your desired enrollment from the list that appears. Your TOU applies to the types of enrollment you select, excluding all others.
- Send an email to users whenever the TOU is updated by selecting the Notification check box. The notification email is sent when you select Save in step 9.
- Optionally, for localization purposes, you may enter a TOU agreement for each language applicable to your needs by making a choice in the Select Language drop-down.
In the text box provided, enter your customized TOU.
The editor provides a basic text entry tool to create a TOU or paste in an existing TOU. To paste text from an external source, right-click the text box and choose Paste as plain text to prevent any HTML or formatting errors.
- Select Save.