You can create tags to help identify a device in a more visible way than by friendly naming, device profiles, smart groups, or compliance policies. Create a tag in the Device List View.
- Navigate to Devices > List View.
Select a device using the check box to the left of the device listing.
- Select More and choose Add Tag from the drop-down menu. The Tag Assignment page appears.
- Select NEW TAG.
- Enter the Name of the new tag and select a Color.
- Select Add to save the tag.
Alternatively, you can create a tag by navigating to Groups & Settings.
- Navigate to Groups & Settings > All Settings > Devices & Users > Advanced > Tags.
- Select the Organization Group to which you want the tag to belong and then select Add.
- In the Add Tag page, enter the Name of the tag.
- Select the Type of tag you want to add. General or Device.
- Select Save.