If the available default roles provide no proper fit for admin resources in your organization, consider modifying an existing default role into a custom admin role.
- Ensure that you are currently in the organization group with which you want the new role to be associated.
- Navigate to Accounts > Administrators > Roles.
- Determine which role from the list best fits the role you want to create. Select the check box for that role.
- Select Copy from the actions menu above the listing. The Copy Role page displays.
- Edit specific settings of the copy in the resulting Copy Role page. Create a unique Name and Description for the customized role.
- Select Save.
For more information, see Create Admin Role.