If none of the available default roles provide the proper fit for your organization, consider modifying an existing user role and creating a custom user role.
- Ensure that you are currently in the organization group you want the new role to be associated with.
- Navigate to Accounts > Users > Roles.
- Determine which role from the list best fits the role you want to create. Then edit that role by selecting the edit
icon ( ) to the far right. The Add/Edit Role page displays.
- Edit the Name, Description, and Initial Landing Page text boxes as necessary. Review each of the check boxes. These options represent the various permissions, selecting and deselecting those options as necessary.
- Select Save to save your changes, overwriting the prior settings of the role in favor of the new settings.