The default access policy set applies to all applications and desktops in your catalog. You can also set access policies for individual applications or desktop pools, which override the default access policy.
About this task
You can apply an access policy to one or more applications and desktops from the Policies page or select the access policy for a specific application from the application configuration page.
For more information on access policies, see the VMware Identity Manager Administration Guide.
- To apply an access policy to applications and desktops from the Policies page, follow these steps.
- Navigate to the Identity & Access Management > Manage > Policies page.
- Click a policy to edit it or click Add Policy to create a new policy.
- In the policy page, edit or define the policy.
- In the Applies to section, select the applications to which you want to apply the policy.
- Click Save.
- To select an access policy for a specific application from the application configuration page, select these steps.
- Click the tab.
- Click the application.
- Click Access Policies in the left pane.
- Select the access policy for the application and click Save.