After the identity provider is configured as an application source, web applications that use the SAML 2.0 authentication profile can be added to the Workspace ONE catalog.
Third-party identity provider configured as an application source in the Catalog > Settings page.
- Log in to the VMware Identity Manager administration console.
- Click the tab.
- Click Add Application and select the appropriate application source.
- Complete the information on the Details page, and click Next.
Enter the name of the application.
(Optional) Add a description of the application.
(Optional) To add an icon that displays in the users Workspace ONE application page, click Choose File to upload an icon.
PNG, JPG, and ICON file formats, up to 4 MB, are supported. Uploaded icons are resized to 80px X 80px.
To prevent distortion, upload icons where the height and width are equal to each other and as close as possible to the 80px X 80px resize dimensions.
- In the Application Configuration page, enter the target URL for the application.
This URL is either the identity provider URL for the application as represented in the application source or the service provider URL.
- Select Entitlements to entitle specific users or groups to access to this application.
- Select Access Policies to either verify that the default access policy meets the requirements for this application or select another access policy from the drop-down menu.
See the VMware Identity Manager Administration guide, Managing Access Policies.
The application is added to the Workspace ONE catalog and users can access the application from their Workspace ONE portal. The application type label is AnyApp.