If you are using ACC and the SecureAuth appliance is not public-facing, then you need follow the instructions below to ensure it trusts the appliance.
- Open MMC by searching for it using Windows Search and launching the mmc.exe file.
- Navigate to File > Add/Remove Snap-in. The Add or Remove Snap-ins screen displays.
- Select the Certificates snap-in in the left pane and select Add.
- Select Computer account as Snap in source. Select Next.
- Select Local computer. Select Finish.
- Select OK.
- Expand the newly added Certificates tree.
- Expand the Trusted Root Certification Authorities folder.
- Right-click the Certificates folder here and select All Tasks > Import.
- Proceed through the Certificate Import Wizard. You will be prompted to Browse and select the file of the root certificate used to generate the SecureAuth SSL certificate. Select Next.
- Select Place all certs in the following store. Select Next.
- Click Finish.
The import completes and the Certificate Store displays, where you can see the certificate you just installed.