Deploy an AirWatch Catalog so device users can access enterprise applications that you manage in the AirWatch Console. Your end users can find and access applications based on the AirWatch Catalog settings you establish in the AirWatch Console.
Download URLs for applications expire in 60 minutes. Notify devices to install applications within this time frame.
- View overall ratings and comments for the applications based on submissions provided by other users.
- View application installation statuses.
- View application descriptions, file sizes, versions, and icons.
- View granular messaging to help with installing applications and to help with network connections.
- Install required applications to devices.
- Install application updates for managed applications.
Filter, Search, and Sort
- Filter applications by categories.
- Search for applications by name or category.
- Sort applications in various orders including alphabetical, date added, and installation status.
- Define the sorting order.
- Add a unique branding logo.
- Define default categories and filters.
AirWatch Catalog Deployment Methods
Deploy your AirWatch Catalog automatically to devices upon enrollment or with a device profile. Select a method according to the range of device platforms in your mobile deployment.
- Automatically – Configure AirWatch Catalog deployment options in a central location in AirWatch. Your configurations apply to all supported platforms.
- Profile – Configure AirWatch Catalog deployment options for individual platforms with a separate profile (Web clip or bookmark) for each platform.
For more topics about the AirWatch Catalog, see VMware AirWatch App Catalog.