Import custom attributes into the AirWatch Console in one batch to quickly add several custom attributes for use with product provisioning.
To bulk import custom attributes, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to Groups & Settings > All Settings > Devices & Users > Advanced > Custom Attributes.
- Select Add, and then select Batch Import.
Complete the Batch Import settings, including:
Settings Descriptions Batch Name Enter the name of the batch import. Description Enter the batch import description. Batch Type Select the type of template you are importing.
- Select Help Topic to download the appropriate template for your Batch Type.
- Select Choose File to select the completed template .csv file.
- Select Save to complete the import.