AirWatch provides a shell script to uninstall the Content Gateway component on the Linux server. If you have deployed the Basic endpoint Content Gateway model, run the uninstall script on the basic endpoint server. For the relay-endpoint model, run the script on both relay server and the endpoint server.
- Navigate to the /opt/airwatch/content-gateway/_content-gateway_installation folder on the Linux server.
- List the files in the installation folder using the ls command.
- Run the uninstall script.
- On the AirWatch Console, select the organization group where the Content Gateway is configured and then navigate to Groups & Settings > All Settings > Content > Content Gateway.
- Select the radio button for the Content Gateway configuration.
- From the More Actions drop-down menu, select Delete.