Before you can register a domain using an SSL certificate, you must first add the domain to the AirWatch Console. This domain associates end-user email addresses with their enrollment credentials.
To add a domain:
- Navigate to Devices > Device Settings > Devices & Users > General > Enrollment, select the Authentication tab and then select Add Email Domain.
- Select the Organization Group you want to associate with this domain and then enter your Business Email Domain and Confirmation Email Address. This organization group associates end users to your environment and serves as the starting point for possible Group ID selection prompts.
- Verify your email address by selecting the confirmation link in the email sent to the address you provided.
- Add more Business Email Domains as required, such as "us.example.com" or "eu.example.com."
- Multiple email domains can be added to the same organization group level.
- Consider adding alternative email domains to other organization groups to facilitate multi-tenancy.
- Select Save to complete the autodiscovery setup.