You can compare the settings of one organization group to another to mitigate version migration issues.
For instance, once a User Acceptance Testing (UAT) server has been upgraded, configured, and tested, you can compare the UAT settings to the production settings directly.
- Navigate to Groups & Settings > All Settings > Admin > Settings Management > Settings Comparison.
- Select an OG in your environment from the left drop-down menu (labeled with the numeral 1). Alternatively, upload the XML settings file by selecting the Upload button and choosing an exported OG setting XML file.
- Select the comparison OG on the right drop-down menu (labeled with the numeral 2).
- Display a list of all settings for both selected organization groups by selecting the Update button.
- Differences between the two sets of OG settings are automatically highlighted.
- You may optionally enable the Show Differences Only check box. This check box displays only those settings that apply to one OG but not the other.
- Individual settings that are empty (or not specified) display in the comparison listing as 'NULL'.