The Content Viewer settings pages lets you configure the various options for the Content Viewer.
If you do not have an RFS instance set up, select Configure.
If you previously installed an RFS instance, select Add.
Enter the following information about your RFS node:
- Navigate to Content > Settings > Content Viewer, at a Customer level Organization Group.
Select Configure if configuring the first CRE instance. After the first instance, the option switches to Add.
- On the Assignment screen, select an RFS Node from the same data-center or network as CRE to have content rendered in the SSP. AirWatch recommends limiting one CRE instance per RFS node. Select Next.
Configure the fields on the Details screen. Select Next.
Setting Description Name Provide a name for the content viewer. This name displays in the AirWatch Console. CRE URL
Provide the externally accessible URL for the CRE you set up on your server.
- Assign a Public SSL Certificate on the Authentication screen to establish trust between RFS and the Content Viewer. Select Next.
- Select the Edit icon from the actions menu for the CRE node.
- Select the Advanced tab.
- Review the Summary screen. Select Save after reviewing the newly configured settings.
- Select Download under the Installer column and follow the prompts.
- Use the manual utility to upload the SSL certificate to the RFS Tokens server selected during configuration.