Create a product set to control the delivery of multiple products so a device receives only the specific product that applies to the device based on your business rules.
To create a product set, take the following steps.
- Navigate to Devices > Staging & Provisioning > Product Sets > Add Product Sets.
- Select the platform you want to create the product set for.
Complete the General fields.
Settings Descriptions Name Enter a name for the product sets. The name cannot be longer than 255 characters. Description Enter a short description for the product sets. Managed By Select the organization group that can edit the product sets.
- Select the Products tab.
- Select Add to add products to the product set.
- Create a product(s) including manifest items, conditions, and deployment settings. See Pushing Products to Devices for more information on creating a product. Ensure you use the rules engine to create custom attribute-based rules for each product so the policy engine can properly assign the products.
Use the Up and Down arrows to adjust product ranking based on business needs.
- Set products to Active if needed.
- Select Save to create the product set.