You must configure the Cloud Notification Service (CNS) and download the configuration (.xml) file using the AirWatch Console to install ENS in an on-premise deployment.
To configure the ENS V2 settings on the AirWatch Console:
- Select the required organization group.
- Navigate to Groups & Settings > All Settings.
- From the System column, select Advanced.
- From the URL values page, select Cloud Notification Service URL text box and provide the CNS URL.
- From the left navigation pane, select Security and then select SSL Pinning. Follow the instructions to configure the SSL Pinning certificate.
If you have logged in as a Global Admin, then change the Organization Group to the child Organization Group, for which you are configuring the ENS.
- From the Settings page, select Email and then select Email Notification.
- To enable Email Notification, select Yes and then select Save. After the settings are saved, the Download Configuration option is displayed.
- Select Download Configuration.
- From the Download email configuration page, select Certificate Password text box and provide a password to download the configuration. The password you provide for downloading the configuration should again be provided during ENS installation.
- Select Confirm Password text box and provide the password again to confirm.
- Select Download. Save the archived .xml file for completing the ENS installation.