Follow the steps below to change logging levels.
- Access the logback.xml file contained in the RFS Configuration Folder.
- Edit the file on using the Linux vi editor or on WinSCP:
- Write text in the logback.xml file:
- Enter i to begin writing text.
- Change the logging level XML attribute value in both logger and root XML elements.
- Press Esc to exit edit.
- Press :wq! to write and quit.
Restart each service after saving changes.
Service Command Restart RFS
sudo service AirWatchRfs restart
sudo service cre restart