Configure the Email Notification Service (ENS) v2 related settings for VMware Boxer on the AirWatch Console.
API token and ENSv2 server URL received from VMware AirWatch are required to activate the ENS service using AirWatch Console.
To configure the ENSv2 settings on the AirWatch Console:
- Select the required organization group.
- Select APPS & BOOKS and then select the Public tab.
- Select VMware Boxer.
- Select Edit on the upper right corner of the page and then select the Assignment tab.
- On the Application Configuration (Optional) section, add the following keys.
- Select Save & Publish and then select Publish on the next page.
|Configuration Key||Value Type||Configuration Value||Description|
|Provide the address for the ENSv2 system for your users to connect. For more information, see Email Notification Service Endpoints.|
|ENSAPIToken||String||API Token provided by AirWatch to activate the ENS service.|
True - enable (default)
False - disable
|Enables ENS for the account.|
|EWSUrl||String||Enables manual configuration of Exchange Web Services (EWS) endpoint when autodiscovery is disabled in your Exchange environment.|