After you have installed the ENS, you can configure the ENSv2 related settings for VMware Boxer on the AirWatch Console.
API token and ENSv2 server URL received from VMware AirWatch are required to activate the ENS service using AirWatch Console.
To configure the ENSv2 settings on the AirWatch Console:
- Select the required organization group.
- Select APPS & BOOKS and then select the Public tab.
- Select VMware Boxer.
- Select Edit on the upper right corner of the page and then select the Assignment tab.
- On the Application Configuration (Optional) section, add the following keys.
- Select Save & Publish and then select Publish on the next page. To verify VMware Boxer settings, see Verify VMware Boxer Settings.
|Configuration Key||Value Type||Configuration Value||Description|
Replace acme.com with the resolved name or IP of your ENS Server.
|Provide the address for the ENSv2 system that your users should connect.|
|ENSAPIToken||String||API Token provided by AirWatch to activate the ENS service. The API token is displayed in a text file after the ENSv2 is complete.|
True - enable (default)
False - disable
|Enables ENS for the account.|
|EWSUrl||String||Enables manual configuration of Exchange Web Services (EWS) endpoint when autodiscovery is disabled in your Exchange environment.|