Enrollment is facilitated from the Chrome OS device using the Google admin credentials or existing G Suite user credentials.
To enroll the Chrome OS device:
- Power on the Chromebook and connect to Wi-Fi.
- Press CTRL+ALT+E to proceed to enterprise enrollment at the 'Sign into the Chromebook' page. This function bypasses the sign-in screen.
Enter the user name and password from your Google Admin welcome letter or use your existing G Suite user credentials.
- Enter Device information (Optional).
- Select Done. Perform steps 1–5 on all devices that you want to enroll.
- Navigate to Devices > Device Settings > Devices & Users > Chrome OS > Configuration.
- Select Device Sync which syncs all new enrollments into the AirWatch Console. If you do not select Device Sync, new enrollments are automatically synced every 60 minutes.
After you select done, the Chromebook automatically applies any pre-configured device policies and is ready for a user to sign in. Once a user signs in, all applicable user profiles are pushed to the Chrome device. For more information, see Chrome OS Profiles Overview. Once devices are enrolled, they display in the Device List View in the AirWatch Console.