Use the AirWatch Agent to start enrollment of your Windows Desktop devices. The AirWatch Agent provides a simplified enrollment flow for end users that is quick and easy enrollment.
To enroll Windows 10 devices using the AirWatch Agent:
- On the Windows 10 device, open the Windows Store starts and search for the AirWatch Agent. Download the agent.
- Install the AirWatch Agent. When the installation is finished, start the agent.
- Select Connect a work or school account. The AirWatch Agent then opens the Workplace native app to complete enrollment.
Enter the email address and select Next.
If you are not using Windows Auto-Discovery, complete the following settings:
- Enter the Server URL and select Next.
- Enter the Group ID and select Next.
- Enter the Username and Password.
- Select Done.
- Open the AirWatch Agent and complete the enrollment.