Use the AirWatch Agent to enroll your Windows Phone 8.1 devices. The AirWatch Agent provides a simplified enrollment flow for end users allowing for quick and easy enrollment.
To enroll with the VMware AirWatch Agent:
- On the Windows Phone device, navigate to awagent.com. The Windows store starts and begins downloading the AirWatch Agent.
- Install the application. Once installation finishes, start the app.
- Enter the email address and select Next.
- Enter the Group ID and Server URL and then select Next.
- Select the Device Ownership type and then select Next.
Complete the Web Enrollment:
- On a Windows Phone 8.1 device, navigate to Settings > Workplace.
- Select Add Account.
- Enter the end-user Email Address.
- If you are not using Windows Auto-Discovery, a prompt for Server URL appears. Copy the Server URL from the AirWatch Agent and paste it into this text box.
- Paste the Password from the AirWatch Agent and select Sign In.
- Advance through any additional screens your company requires.
- Relaunch the AirWatch Agent to complete the device enrollment.