Enroll devices with Azure AD integration to enroll a device into the correct organization group in AirWatch automatically. Devices enrolled through Azure AD join completely, meaning all users on the device join the domain.
This enrollment flow is for devices not already joined to Azure AD. For more information on enrolling an Azure AD managed device, see Enroll an Azure AD Managed Device into AirWatch.
To enroll a device through cloud domain-join:
- Navigate on the Windows 10 device to Settings > Accounts > Work Access > Join or Leave Azure AD > Join Azure AD. Select Continue.
- Enter your Email Address and Password. Select Sign In.
- Ensure that the AirWatch welcome page displays. Select Continue.
- Select Join to confirm that you want to enroll in AirWatch.
- Select Finish to complete joining your device to AirWatch. Your device now downloads the applicable policies and profiles.