Upgrade the AirWatch Agent for QNX using product provisioning. This upgrade process requires creating a product containing the agent and install scripts.
Create a files/actions containing:
- AirWatch Agent for QNX
For more information, see Create a Files/Actions Component.
- Create a product that downloads the file/action to the device. For more information, see Create a Product.
- Run chmod with executable permissions for each of the downloaded files.
Run ./Install.sh to perform the agent upgrade.
- If the script detects that a version of the agent is already installed, it will call awotamigrate.sh to do the upgrade.
- If the script does not detect a version of the agent already installed, the agent is installed fresh
- The -f flag can be specified to force a new install of the agent, even if an existing agent is currently installed.
- The agent does not support downgrading from a later version of the agent to an earlier version.