Using a modular design with a tabbed interface, Global Search runs searches across your entire deployment. Global Search applies your search parameter to a single tab at a time, which produces faster results. Apply the same parameters to another area of the AirWatch Console by selecting another tab.
After running a global search, select the following tabs to view the results.
- Devices – Returns matches to Device friendly name and Device Profile name searches.
- Accounts – Returns matches to user name and administrator name searches.
- Applications – Returns matches to internal, public, purchased, and Web application searches.
- Content – Returns matches to any content that appears on devices.
- Settings – Returns matches to individual field-level settings and console main page searches.
You can also perform a search for an organization group by selecting the organization group drop-down menu. The Search bar displays above the list.