To use the Email Notification Service (ENS) v2, you must install the ENS on an IIS server.
Complete the following tasks before you install ENSv2:
- Install IIS 8 on the server
- Update ASP.Net to v4.6.2
- Install Web-Deploy tool
- Install SQL Server 2016, if you do not have an SQL Server database in your environment.
- Download the config.xml file from the AirWatch Console. For more information about downloading the configuration file, see Configure CNS And Download ENS Configuration File.
- Download the latest version of ENSv2 On-Premise Installer from the AirWatch Resource portal.
- Double-click the downloaded file to run the installer. The InstallShield Wizard opens and displays the License Agreement.
- Select I accept the terms in the license agreement and select Next.
- Select the ENS components you want to install and select Next. You can install both components on the same server. If you have separate database server, you can install the components on different servers.
- Choose a location to install the selected components and select Next.If you want to install the components at a custom location, select Change.
- From the AirWatch ENS Configurations wizard window, select Browse and locate the
config.xmlfile and then select Next.
- Select Certificate Password text box and enter the certificate password you provided when you downloaded the configuration file from the AirWatch Console, and then select Next.
- From the Database Server window, select Database server you are installing to text box and provide the database path and account credentials for installing the database components. The database account provided must have access and modifying privileges.
- Select Name of the database catalog text box and enter ENS as the name of the database and select Next. The database should only be named as ENS.
- Select OK to confirm.
- Select Install to start the installation. After the installation is complete, an API token is displayed in a text file.
- Copy the API token. The API token is required when deploying Boxer application with ENSv2.
- Select Finish to exit the wizard.