Once you have completed phase one, phase two of configuring the installer involves running PowerShell scripts designed to streamline the Advanced Remote Management server installation. These scripts gather information and create settings on the server.
Take the following steps before running the PowerShell scripts.
- Log in to the Advanced Remote Management Server as an Administrator.
- Disable User Access Control (UAC).
- Install Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2.
- PowerShell commands must be run within an Administrator PowerShell window.
The following PowerShell script files are included in the installer package.
- Enable Permissions
- Install AD/DNS Features (only needed if external AD/DNS is not available)
- Install Windows Features
- Create AD Objects
- Create controlplane Forward Lookup Zone
Next, proceed to Install the Advanced Remote Management Server Components.