The List View page on the AirWatch Console helps you to view all the real-time updates of your end user devices that you are managing with AirWatch Mobile Email Management (MEM).
The List View page enables you to:
- View the device or user specific information by switching between the Device and User tabs.
- Search and narrow down a device using the Filter option.
- Change the layout to either view the summary or the detailed list of the device or user information based on your requirement.
- Perform multiple actions such as run compliance and sync mailboxes on the device.
Device and User Details
Switch between the Device and User tabs on the List View page to view the information about device and user. The Layout drop-down menu provides the option to display the information as a summary or as a detailed list.
- Last Request - In SEG integration this column shows the last time a device synced mail.
- User - The user account name.
- Friendly Name - The friendly name of the device.
- MEM Config - The configured MEM deployment that is managing the device.
- Email Address - The email address of the user account.
- Identifier - The unique alpha-numeric identification code associated with the device.
- Mail Client - The email client syncing the emails on the device.
- Last Command - The command triggers the last state change of the device and populates the Last Request column.
- Last Gateway Server - The server to which the device connected.
- Status - The real time status of the device and whether email is blocked or allowed on it as per the defined policy.
- Reason - The reason code for allowing or blocking email on a device. Please note that the reason code displays Global and Individual only when the access state of the email is changed by an entity other than AirWatch (for example, an external administrator).
- Platform, Model, OS, IMEI, EAS Device Type, IP Address - The device information displays in these fields.
- Mailbox Identity - The location of the user mailbox in the Active Directory.
In the Email Dashboard, an iOS device shows mailbox record if at the time of enrollment a native email client is already configured on the device or when an EAS profile is pushed for other email clients. An Android device shows mailbox record when a device enrolls or when the email clients are installed on the enrolled device with the exception of AirWatch Inbox.
Filters for Quick Search
From here, using the Filter option, you can narrow your device search based on:
- Last Seen - All, less than 24 hours, 12 hours, 6 hours, 2 hours.
- Managed - All, Managed, Unmanaged.
- Allowed - All, Allowed, Blocked.
- Policy Override - All, Blacklisted, Whitelisted, Default.
- Policy Violation - Compromised, Device Inactive, Not data Protected/Enrolled/MDM Compliant, Unapproved EAS Device Type/Email Account/Mail Client/Model/OS.
- MEM Config - Filter devices based on the configured MEM deployments.
The Override, Actions, and the Administration drop-down menu provides a single location to perform multiple actions on the device. Note that these actions once performed cannot be undone.
Select the check box corresponding to a device to perform actions on it.
- Whitelist - Allows a device to receive emails.
- Blacklist - Blocks a device from receiving emails.
- Default - Allows or blocks a device based on whether the device is compliant or non compliant.
- Run Compliance - Triggers the compliance engine to run for the selected MEM configuration.
- Enable Test Mode - Test email policies without applying them on devices. Once enabled, you can view a message displaying Test Mode Enabled on the List View screen. The enabling /disabling Test Mode does not require you to run compliance engine.
- Dx Mode On - Runs the diagnostic for the selected user mailbox.
- Dx Mode Off - Turns off the diagnostic for the selected user mailbox.
- Update Encryption Key - Resets the encryption and the re-syncs the emails for the selected devices.
- Delete Unmanaged Devices - Deletes the selected unmanaged device record from the dashboard. This record may reappear after the next sync.