Deploy applications to tvOS devices to manage internal apps on tvOS devices over-the-air. Manage an application by installing it or removing it from devices.
In the AirWatch Console, you can:
- Assign a tvOS app with options to configure minimum OS and Supported models.
- Deploy a tvOS app to devices by assigning them to smart groups.
- Specify the App Delivery Method for tvOS apps.
- Get installation statuses with sampling during installation and at scheduled intervals using the MDM Sample Schedule.
Currently the following admin actions are not supported for apps on tvOS devices:
- Adding an app version
- Application configuration
For more information about managing applications, see Upload Internal Applications With a Local File.