Map users to their Managed Apple IDs using the AirWatch Console to create and map users. Also, add image URLs and keypad configurations for use with the Apple Classroom app.
To map members individually:
- Select the radio button next to the member in the list.
- Select the Assign User button. An Assign User window appears.
Under the Advanced tab, enter the following for the user:
- (Optional) Image URL - URL for user image on the device log-in screen. The preferred image size is 512 x 512 pixels.
- (Optional) Keyboard Layout - Enter four, six, or complex to nominate a keyboard layout for passcode entry. Match the keyboard layout with the passcode complexity you have selected.
- Enter the Enrollment User that corresponds to the Managed Apple ID listed.
- Select Save. The Username column in the console populates for the user you mapped.