Configure devices so that users can enroll directly in to an organization group instead of adding an MDM profile to the device.
- Navigate to Blueprints > Edit Blueprints > New to prepare a blueprint to apply to the profile.
- Select the blueprint and select Prepare.
- Name the blueprint Enroll.
Choose Manual as the enrollment type. Select Next.
- Choose New Server from the drop-down menu. Select Next.
- Enter the Name of the new server
- Paste the enrollment URL that was generated in the AirWatch Console into the text box.
- Add the anchor certificates as required.
- Select supervision to the management capabilities.
- Select whether to Allow devices to connect to other computers. Select Next.
- Choose the Organization to assign devices. Select Next.
- Configure the iOS Setup Assistant steps by selecting which screens are available to the end user.
- Select Add > Profiles in the Apple Configurator 2 window.
- Choose the Wi-Fi profile that you created earlier and add it to the blueprint.
Next, add an Enroll blueprint using Add an Enroll Blueprint to Enroll with an MDM Profile .