The Secure Email Gateway (SEG) targeted logging enables you to create Verbose Web Listener logs for specific users or devices. These log files help troubleshoot issues in a large environment setup. For security reasons, the targeted logging is available only on the SEG server through 'localhost/SEGConsole'.
To target logs for specific device or user:
- Log in to the SEG server and navigate to http://localhost/segconsole.
- Select the required query from the options EAS Device Identifier and Username in the Targeted Logging screen.
- If you want to add more devices or users, select Add Target.
- Select Start Targeted Logging to begin the process.
- Select Stop Targeted Logging. By default, logs are written to the Logs > EASListener folder.