Now that you have the requisite information from RSA, you can perform the integration from the AirWatch Console. This includes adding the certificate authority, configuring a Request Template, and deploying a Wi-Fi, VPN or EAS profile leveraging each.
- Navigate to Devices > Certificates > Certificate Authorities.
- Click Add.
- Select RSA Certificate Manager from the Authority Type drop-down menu.
- Enter a unique name and description that identifies the RSA certificate authority in the Name and Description fields.
In the Server URL field enter the server URL of your RSA instance, for example,
This is the web endpoint that AirWatch will use to submit requests and issue certificates.
- Enter the Port, which is the port configured on your RSA instance that is listening for API calls. This is the port you noted from Obtaining your Port Number.
- Select Upload to upload the certificate you generated from Requesting an Authentication Certificate.
- Click Test Connection when complete to verify connectivity between AirWatch and RSA for authentication purposes. This does not indicate successful authentication, but rather that AirWatch can successfully establish a connection. An error message appears indicating the problem if the connection fails.
- Click Save.