The Agent Package can be uploaded only in specific organization group types, for example, in organization groups of type ‘Customer’. It is recommended to upload the Agent Package at the highest organization group. You can find the file specific to your OEM located in AirWatch Resources.
To upload an APF file, follow these steps.
- Navigate to Devices > Staging & Provisioning > Components > Agent Packages and select Add AirWatch Agent. Make sure you are using the top level organization group.
- Select the platform for which you are adding the agent package. The Add AirWatch Agent screen displays.
- Select the Upload button next to the Application File setting. Next, select Choose File to browse for the APF file of the agent version you want to upload.
- Select the APF file and select Open to choose the file.
- Select Save to close the upload dialog.
- With the uploading of the APF file, the settings are automatically populated with data. You can make desired edits to File Name, Package Name, and Version for the agent.
- Select Save to upload the APF file to the AirWatch Console.