Add your Palo Alto Networks WildFire information to the AirWatch Console so that the two systems can share applications and scan results.
Enable communication with these steps.
- Ensure that you are in the desired organization group that is a Customer type.
- Navigate to Groups & Settings > All Settings > Apps > App Scan > Third Party Integration.
Configure the settings.
Setting Description Enable Third Party App Scan Analysis Select to enable communication between AirWatch and the App Scan Vendor and to display available options on the page. Choose App Scan Vendor Select the applicable third-party vendor.
Complete the options for WildFire.
Setting Description WildFire API Key Enter the key for your WildFire system so AirWatch can send application hashes directly to WildFire.
- Use the Test Connection option to check that AirWatch and your service can communicate successfully.
Select one of the save options.
Setting Description Save Saves configurations and syncs with the App Scan Vendor when the AirWatch scheduler task runs. Sync Now Saves configurations and begins a manual sync with the App Scan Vendor without waiting for the scheduler task to run.
Using the UI to Troubleshoot
Use the sync messages on the Third Party Integration page for quick answers to these questions.
- When was the last sync between the systems, either successful or unsuccessful?
- When is the next scheduled sync?
- Is a sync currently in progress?