Once the iBeacon group is established, add compliance polices to enforce actions on the device when it enters or exits the iBeacon group.
To add an iBeacon compliance policy:
- Navigate to Devices > Compliance Policies > List View, and select Add and then Apple iOS .
- Choose Any or All of the rules to match.
- Select iBeacon Area and choose within/not within for a specific iBeacon group and select Next.
- Choose the Actions tab and select actions that can occur in the iBeacon group. Applicable actions are:
- Select Finish and Activate when you have completed the compliance policy configuration. Verify that the policy is available on the Device Details page in the AirWatch Console.