Search the Google Play Store directly from the AirWatch Console to add apps to the Android for Work integration.
- Navigate to Apps & Books > Public > Add Application.
- Select Android from the Platform drop-down menu.
- Select Search App Store from the Source field.
- Select Next or enter the Name of the applications you want to add to the integration. The Google Play Store will open directly from the AirWatch Console.
- Find desired apps by using the Search field or browsing through the apps section.
- Select Approve. Be sure to view the permissions for the applications and follow the prompts to confirm approval.
Check to make sure the application has been imported after approval. The console will direct you to the next step to designate assignment groups.