To prepare to submit your application to the Apple App Review process, add the app review mode server URL and the group ID. These strings allow the reviewer to review your application without the need for other AirWatch components.
- If you have not done so, in your Xcode project, create a bundle named AWSDKDefaults. if you haven't already done so.
- If the AWSDKDefaults bundle does not have a PLIST named AWSDKDefaultSettings.plist, create this PLIST in the bundle.
- Create a key in the PLIST with the data type string. Name this key com.vmware.air-watch.enrollment.test-server-url. This name is case sensitive.
Set the value of this key to the server URL of the AirWatch environment you setup in Configure an App Review Mode Testing Environment in the AirWatch Console.
Ensure to meet these requirements for the URL.
- Include https:// before the URL.
- Ensure the URL is the exact device services server URL. Do not use the console or API server URL.
- Do not include /deviceservices at the end of the URL. The SDK appends this automatically.
- Create another key in the PLIST with the data type string. Name this key com.vmware.air-watch.enrollment.test-org-group-id. This name is also case sensitive.
- Set the value of this key to the group ID of the app review group you setup in Configure an App Review Mode Testing Environment in the AirWatch Console.