Console events show MDM actions from the AirWatch Console that include the following examples: Login sessions, Failed login attempts, Admin actions, System settings changes, and User preferences.
Severity levels include the following descriptions:
- Critical – Indicates a failure in a primary AirWatch Console system.
- Error – Indicates a failure in a non-primary AirWatch Console system.
- Warning – Indicates an issue in the future if action is not taken.
- Notice – Indicates unusual conditions.
- Information – Indicates normal operational data.
- Debug – Indicates useful information for troubleshooting.
To use a console event:
- Navigate to Hub > Reports & Analytics > Events > Console Events.
- Filter the information to focus and narrow the list of devices. Filter by Data Range, Severity, Category, and Module.
- Click the Event Data option to view information for a specific console event.