Create an AppStack after you open the App Volumes Manager.
- On the App Volumes Manager page, select the Volumes tab .
- Select the AppStack tab.
- Click Create AppStack.
- Enter a name for the AppStack.
The storage field is populated with the name of your default datastore.
- Select a datastore from the drop-down menu.
- Set the path for the volume .
The path (to the apps_templates and writable_templates file on the datastore) is created during the initial setup process. You can change the path to further subcategorize volumes . For example: appvolumes/apps/your_folder.
- Select the template for the AppStack.
- Provide a description and click Create .
- If you want to have the volume created in the background or immediately, verify the data and click Create again.