After you create a new AppStack, you must provision the AppStack by attaching it to the provisioning computer and installing the applications in the AppStack .
- From the App Volumes Manager console, click .
- Select the AppStack you want to provision, and click Provision.
Ensure that the AppStack you have selected is not already provisioned.
- Search for and select the provisioning computer by entering a full or partial name of the computer.
- Click Provision to attach the AppStack to the virtual machine.
For VHD In-Guest mounting, the provisioning computer must be powered off.
- Log in to the provisioned computer and install the applications into AppStack to complete the provisioning process.