VMware App Volumes 2.13.1 | 03 NOV 2017
Check for additions and updates to these release notes.
What's in the Release Notes
The release notes for VMware App Volumes 2.13.1 includes important updates and bug fixes.
- Administrator is unable to log in to the App Volumes Manager console after upgrading from App Volumes 2.12.x to 2.13. The user gets a "500: Internal server error" and the following error message is displayed: Manager: Unhandled request exception: nil can't be coerced into Fixnum.
- Administrator is unable to log in to the App Volumes Manager console after upgrading from App Volumes 2.12.x to 2.13 when domain name is specified with a username for the service account, for example, email@example.com or DOMAIN\username.
To upgrade successfully to the latest App Volumes version from your current App Volumes 2.12.x installation, configure LDAP in one of the following ways prior to the upgrade:
- Secure LDAP (LDAPs) or LDAP over TLS
- Configure the certificates correctly. See the VMware App Volumes documentation for detailed instructions.
- If the administrator cannot log in to App Volumes Manager console due to incorrectly configured certificates or hostnames, temporarily set the environment variable AVM_DISABLE_LDAP_SSL_VALIDATION = 1 on your current App Volumes Manager service and restart the service.
- Select LDAP (insecure)
VMware App Volumes 2.13 product documentation is available in English.