VMware App Volumes 2.13.2 | 23 JAN 2018
Check for additions and updates to these release notes.
What's in the Release Notes
The release notes for VMware App Volumes 2.13.2 includes important updates and bug fixes.
- A recalculation operation performed in a Microsoft Excel application (that was installed in base) takes twice the time when an Appstack is attached.
- On upgrading from App Volumes 2.12.1 to 2.13.1, machines created with the same name as machines that were marked as offline in the database prior to upgrade, throw a "virtualization disabled" error at login.
- The PATH environment variable does not retain all the path strings captured during provisioning.
- Writable volume space is getting filled up automatically even when users do install any applications or modify the user profile, leading to low writable disk space.
- Occurrence of blank screen upon disconnect and reconnect of View sessions.
- When there are agent machines online for more than 1 year, the message "Server error" is displayed on opening the Online Entities tab in App Volumes Manager and no Online Entities data is seen.
App Volumes documentation is available in English.